Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Answered Prayers


Two Years ago I sang around Jacksonville a couple of times a week to include nursing homes. At one of these nursing homes many of the residents cried and made me promise to come back. I made plans on coming back in December to do a large performance. One day later I was in the hospital fighting for life. Following lengthy stays in hospitals and rehab centers I have been living from a wheelchair for two years. I would lie in by bed still hearing one resident say "after three months of dispair and depression you have brought music back into my life!" I began a long plea for God to let me return. Christmas day I get to go back to that retirement home, Carraige House, to sing Christmas music. God delivers in His time... and answers prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Amen, Don't forget to give them all a treat and sing them "BUTTERFLY"!!!!

    ReplyDelete